SEO is already a big thing, but what do you know about technical SEO?
In one sentence, technical SEO is technical improvements (loading time, auto-generated pages, automation, etc.) on a website with the end goal to enhance the SEO.
It also includes things like optimizing the site's performance, improving the site's performance, and optimizing the site's performance.
How I see my job as a Technical SEO
As I see it, we can summarize it with these bullets points:
- Optimize the site's performance
- Improve the site's performance
- Automate tasks and processes
- Check the website through bots "eyes"
- Technical SEO experts can also help businesses create and implement an effective SEO strategy. From the ground to the top! From the ground as the foundation work!